Here we go.............

It's taken a year to settle into being solo here at Pate Meadows but I've done it!  Hootie Hoooo!!!  As most of you know (or not), Leigh (Pate) retired after creating together for over 25 years.  As of January, 2016, PMD has now been completely relocated to beautiful and historic Franklin, TN


where I live with my husband of 37 years, Dan although he will always be Danny to me.



And also with my sassy little Abigail - who by the way - folds and packages the patterns, cleans the workroom and helps with the shipping,



 and also plays Vanna when there's a drawing for a give-a-way to be done.








And of course, my sweet SadieBoo.  Where would I be without her to protect me from Mr. UPS and any other varmints that might pose a problem! (She's the best squirrel dog EVer)!



Last but not least, there's Yoda.  Always ready to take a phone order or answer technical support when I'm all tied up!



Or just hang out.



All along I've been encouraged to get the blog going  (relentlessly nagged) by Danny Molloy,
the social media / video person here at PMD who just happens to be my son-in-law, married to Haley (who is always sitting patiently - ready to help with hair and makeup - or anything else we need - she did NOT get that from her mama).



 I've been so hesitant - not for lack of projects to share - certainly not - there's not enough space on this blog for all the ideas that are constantly running through my head - but merely for the simple fact that one more thing just might make my head spin off !!!  But I'm determined !  I'm gonna do it !

So now that the Calvary is here, aka Bill and Claudine, aka my sweet parents, who recently relocated just down the road a piece to Fairview, TN, just to help with whatever I need at PMD.  They work circles around me.



So far........, they've done whatever I say....... even if it means riding in the 4th of July Parade.... in the back of a pick up.... filled with water  (also known as a "water bed" here in Caterina World).



So..... now you know the inner workings of Pate Meadows Designs.   Thanks, to all this wonderful help I have........., I can come up with all kinds of ideas to share with you from my time, well spent........



         OutOnThaPorch !
OutOnThaPorch photo courtesy of Southern Lady Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY ZIP OFF OUTDOOR CURTAINS

Easy Dining Chair Slipcovers For Every Season

Here's to our health at Pate-Meadows